8 Benefits of Helping an Online Business Newbie
Do your remember when you first ventured out in the online business world? You probably had questions and problems along the way. Wouldn't it have been easier if you had help? When a newbie asks for your advice, educate them; answer their questions and help them solve their online business problems. If you do not have the knowledge to help them
out, point them in the right direction.
You'll get many benefits from helping online business newbies. Below are eight possible benefits you could receive:
1. You will feel good knowing that you had a part in helping them build
their business. You can sit back and say "I had a part in their success."
2. They may become one of your best friends. Most people can use new friends, even business owners. You may even become business partners and create a totally new business together.
3. You could end up being strategic business allies in the future. You could regularly do joint venture and cross promotion deals with each other.
4. They may help you out with your business. Maybe they will give you some testimonials or endorsements for your products or services.
5. You might gain some valuable referrals from them. They may also join your affiliate program and make sales for your business.
6. They might offer you some free advertising space on their web site or in their e-zine for your help. You could also exchange advertising with them.
7. You both could end up developing a new product or service together. The product or service could be a combination of your current ones.
8. They might purchase the products you sell and become one of your best customers. You could sell them many back-end products or services in the future.
There are probably many other benefits you could get from helping a new online business owner. Always remember to help them out because it's the nice thing to do and not just to benefit your own business.
William R. Nabaza