8 Awesome Ways to Attract More Visitors To Your Web Site!
So, you now have your very own website. That's great. Do you know how to drive more visitors to it?
Here are 8 awesome ways to attract more visitors to your web site!
1.Give your web site visitors a free e-book.
Most online ‘gurus’ do this. Including your own ad in the e-book and allowing other people to give it away for free is a fantastic way to get more traffic. If you don’t like to write it yourself, you can always ask other writers to do it for you.
2. Give your web site visitors a chance to enter in your sweepstakes.
Giving your visitors a free entry into your contest or sweepstakes is a great way to attract more visitors to your website. The prizes should be something of interest or value to your visitors. Many people who enter will continually revisit your web site to see the results.
3. Give people a free subscription to your newsletter.
It's important to give something extra with the free subscription because almost everyone is publishing an e-zine nowadays. An offer such as a free gift, free reports, or advertising tips, gives them a good reason to subscribe to your e-zine.
4. Offer them free articles on your website.
Offering new articles that are of interest to them is a great way to keep them coming back to your web site. Let them know when you will publish your next article, and most of them will definitely come back for more.
5. Offer a free online directory.
The directory could be full of interesting things like e-zines, e-books, free software, online contests, etc. If your visitors find your directory to be a valuable, they will visit it over and over. Most of them could also recommend you to other people.
6. Create and invite people to your free online forum.
The forum can be on any topic that they are most interested in. One forum can be about “Online Business”. Another forum can be about “Joint Ventures”. When people join those forums, make sure that they need to come to your site first and log in from there, if they want to log on and post on the forum.
7. Offer free online services or utilities from your web site.
They could be search engine submission, language translation, virus protection etc. Make sure that the service or utility that you are offering them is helpful and is of an interest to them.
8. Writing articles and submitting them to websites that do accept them is another great way to drive more traffic to your website. Just make sure that you write an article about a subject that is covered on the website that you are submitting it to. It doesn’t make sense to write an article about ‘home business’ and then submitting it to a website that is about ‘online dating’. Make sure that you put a “resource box” in the bottom of your article so that people can find your website.
Copyright - Tal Fighel